Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, is offering a special meetings and accommodation package through Essential Meetings. With the suited offer, guests can enjoy comfortable accommodation, with views either of the PETRONAS Twin Towers or KLCC Park, and smooth-running business meetings provided by a dedicated team of events professionals.
The hotel’s 13 event spaces include the Grand Ballroom, the largest ballroom in Kuala Lumpur, which is big enough to house a 747 airliner, and the expansive Diamond Ballroom, which can be divided into three smaller spaces, together with eleven other flexible meeting rooms, including a comfortable breakout room which can also be used as an executive dining space.
Available until December 29, 2018, the package is priced at MYR625++ per delegate, and includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a deluxe room
- Full-day meeting package, including light breakfast, lunch, two coffee breaks and use of the meeting venue from 9am to 5pm
- Free use of standard audiovisual equipment and LCD projector
- One complimentary breakout room
- One room upgrade to the next category for every 15 rooms booked, or a Park Suite upgrade for every 30 rooms booked
- Wireless Internet access
The package is valid for single occupancy only, and is subject to availability. A 10 per cent service charge, 6 per cent GST and MYR10 Tourism Tax for non-Malaysian guests will apply.